Vyvanse amazing experience

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #3083 by Mora
I have had problems to find out the right drug for me for a very long time, till my doctor decided to prescribe me adderall. At that moment I was impressed about the fact that something started to work for me. Adderall was good, I can’t say anything about it, but the thing is that it always required some time to make me feel okay, and during some intense hours I just rested there trying to focus myself on the fact that soon I’m going to feel ok. Everything changed when my doctor decided to put me on Vyvanse. I really don’t know when and how he finds about this drug, but I’m really glad he decided to share this info with me. As I remember he told that actually he has heard about this from another doctor that lasted impressed about the fact that this worked better than many other popular stimulants known on the market. Sincerely speaking, at the beginning I wasn’t ready to stop with adderall and start with something else, that even isn’t popular as much as this one and less known, I’m that kind of person that likes to take something that is 100% working because of bad experiences in past. This time I can truly say that I was wrong and that it is worth to try. I don’t want to be misunderstood… I don’t want to recommend it as something 100% sure and can’t say that it’s 100% better than adderall but I think that I have to say that this is in my opinion, and this worked on me, and in case if you need something because other drugs simply doesn’t work. I started at a lowest dosage to see how it will affect me but after some time I decided to higher the dosage for a little bit, and now I’m going constantly on the same dosage from more than one month. I would like to hear your opinion about this drug, I’m sure that I will find someone here that have tried it and can help approve the effectiveness of this drug for other people that are interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #3084 by Moreno
I don’t know why you are saying that adderall is better known than vyvanse, but I started with vyvanse and never tried any other drug, because I really don’t need it. I like this one very much and some people that used to try adderall actually like it more. The thing is that adderall makes some people feel weird, as for example for my friend that always described that adderall makes her feel horrible when it wears off. She said that it works but some really intense side effects make her think about trying vyvanse.
1) Headache
2) Eye pain
3) Fatigue
4) Slepness
Are some of the best known from my opinion in case of my friend, during almost 6 months I used to see her with a lot of other side effects because of the drug, he always feels tired and can’t work normally. Vyvanse is really cool, I have never experienced something like this with this drug, and sometimes I can actually observe some good side effects if I can call it like this like:
Good mood, Sleeping well during the night, Positive impact over attention and concentration.
I really think that I’m going to recommand it to a lot of people out there, especially for those that use something like adderall that is supposed to work but makes you feel miserable. Great drug..

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #3085 by Mora
Thnak you for the information, I thought that I’m the only one that prefers Vyvanse to Adderall but seemingly there are a lot of other people like me. I really appreciate that you have taken your time writing this.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #3106 by Galdamez
Hey there OP, I’ve gotta say that whilst I have never tried it myself… I can tell you that from as much as I have heard, this Vyvanse it is a superior thing for treatment of ADHD (ADHD it is the only thing that it is being used for while the Adderall it is not as it is also used for other reasons as well) and I know that it is containing the essential amino acid L Lysine and this one is what would give it the sustainability and the longevity in the brain function. In the end, I just have big hopes that it is going to keep you helping further. To find a good fit that can be quite tricky if you ask me… I wish you best of luck and hopefully you’re going to have this good news for a long time.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #3107 by Strother
Hello there Mora, I am happy that you do like the drug and that it works normally for you. I personally did have tried it myself, I’ve taken it as an alternative for 15 mg of Adderall 2 times per day and to be honest, I have found out that, while it indeed was very and very smooth, it still was very weak for me (and my needs) and it has lasted maybe like 5 hours or so (that in the time while the adderall was lasting only approximately 4 hours each dose, however since I was taking 2 of them per day that makes it a total of 8 hours). One very strange thing is that redosing the Vyvanse have had absolutely no effect whatsoever and that was very strange.. I have been feeling absolutely nothing from the second dose and I’ve been ‘redosing’ obviously, because I wanted to make the effects of vyvanse last longer. Strange, but most importantly not helpful for me. well, given the fact here that vyvanse is not containing the substance levoamphetamine like the Adderall does, this is most likely contributing to some of the smoothness that it has (that’s because this substance I have mentioned levoamphetamine it is more of a peripheral nervous system stimulation, think physical, in the time that the dextroamphetamine, and I should mention here that the vyvanse it is the prodrug of the dextroamphetamine, it is more of a central nervous system drug, think brain, stimulation). And now, given the fact that it is a dextroamphetamine prodrug (prodrug means that it is being metabolized, in this case by the liver, into some other drug named lisdexamfetamine to dextroamphetamine and after that is being slowly released, this should also contribute a bit to its smoothness.. but the thing is that this aspect also might be the cause of the poor response rates that are being experienced by some people out there… everyone in particular is metabolizing stuff in different ways etc. and now, if talking about this point in particular I can tell you that I did have read a while back some anecdotal reports of some people that were saying that a higher dose it is being required to be given for Vyvanse when it is being compared to some other amphetamines. I personally, have not ever tried a higher dosage and I did have switched back a while later to the Adderall after I have found out that it simply does not work for me the way it should (or the way that would make me feel alright).
I should say here that I one do tend to prefer the dextroamphetamine more over a combination of it and the l amphetamine (as this is what Adderall is). I have easily noticed that the L amphetamines tends to induce a bigger amount of anxiety in me and I definitely don’t like this. well, without a tolerance to the Adderall, I really tend to get very and very tired and I am having a panic attack as soon as it reaches its peak effects on me. sadly for me, I am having such a difficult time in trying out to fill the dextroamphetamine that I am being forced to be using the Adderall. The Vyvanse, do tend to be much more easier to find though, as much as I know… or at least that’s in my own experience, not sure how other people are feeling about this. anyway, I am not a medical professional and my post should be taken as such. I shared mostly my opinions and my thoughts based on what I read and personal experience. Best wishes to all of you people.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #3108 by Mora
Hey there people, I am sorry for my late response here, I have been out of town these days so I could not come back here. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate when someone tries to help. I’ve gotta mention here that I have started at 30 mg of it and currently I am at 50 mg and I can say that I really love it. what I have noticed is that I am not able to take it late in the day and that’s because if I do I would be up all night not being able to get any sleep. But now I can’t even imagine what would happen to me if I would be re dosing it… lol… that would be an entirely sleepless night, that’s for sure… because I am struggling to get sleep if I dose it once later in the day… now if I dose it once earlier and another shot later in the day that would be a combo killing my sleep. But anyway… yes, it is definitely true the fact that we are all processing stuff differently and I am very glad that my body is processing this stuff properly and it is working wonderful for me. that’s just amazing. I imagine that it would be very hard for me if it wouldn’t… pretty much as for anyone else who cannot find this stuff being helpful for them… anyway…. I am very glad that you do have something to help you for now and I really wish you a lot of good luck to find your dextroamphetamine or anything else which is going to be really helpful to you.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds