Vyvanse amazing experience

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3109 by BoweSer
BoweSer replied the topic: Vyvanse amazing experience
I one did used vyvanse and I know what it feels like being on it. I have taken this drug for one month but I have not been taking it every single day… in fact I have been taking it only 4 days a week, every week I was taking it starting with Monday until Thursday and on the Friday – Sunday days those were my ‘off’ days of the drug. Based on my experience with this stuff I can tell you that I completely disagree with the fact that it is causing little or no after/ side effects. on the very first day that I have taken it, I have been stupid enough to take 2 pills of 30 mg which means that I have taken 60 mg of it. that was a big stupidity. I did have felt amazing when I’ve done this for the moment, however I have not taken the other drug (Adderall has been my stim of choice then) for more than 4 months then… this means that I have had absolutely no tolerance to these drugs which means that I’ve taken a really big dosage of 60 mg at once without any tolerance at all. well, there’s no need to mention that the energy was literally flowing through my body, needless to say that I could not sleep, obviously, I have stayed up after that for well over 36 hours. Also I’ve gotta say here that I have no idea whether was that only a confidence and nothing more but I do remember that when I did have finally felt asleep after that, I have slept for more than 12 hours (which is unusual for me), and I have been always waking up with some very bad fever/ upper respiratory infection. This was really annoying and really hard to deal with, I would say… but in the end I finally did and luckily, this has gone away after only 2 days or so.
I have waited for approximately one week or so before I have been doing it once again. I mean, before I have ever tried it again. I realized that I need to give it some time before doing that so I thought that a week should be enough. Gotta say that during the following week, it did really felt great! It is obvious that it has not been as potent as it has been on the first that, and that’s obvious since it was my first day and since this time I wasn’t that stupid to take 2 pills so I’ve taken only one pill of 30 mg (half the first dosage I’ve taken). I haven’t had that much energy, of course, but at least I could sleep and I have had no sides as well as I have had no bad after effects and that was amazing. however the problem has been that after the second week being on it I have started to take a notice that I am getting some kind of general bad and sort of hopeless, and I could even say sort of nihilistic feeling coming over me in the evening, in the each evening (something like a depression, something like a depression or I don’t know how to explain it). and you know… it wouldn’t have been a big problem if this very slight depression feeling would remain he same that it have used to be the first day… the big problem was that it realy seemed to get more and more intense the more days in a row I have been taking the pill which means that the more I was taking, the better I was feeling, but after that the worse I was feeling (after the pills effect disappeared..). I’ve gotta mention here that I am aware of the fact that this is generally a bad thing to do anyway, however I have done it with the Adderall so I know it from experience…
Next thing is that Vyvanse it is a much less harsh than the Adderall is at least for me… however it still ca be abused if you are not using it properly, at least in my opinion… but I am quite sure that many other people would agree with me… this so called ‘non abusable’ term that many doctors out there are used to use it, is not holding up for me and to be honest it does seems to me that this term, especially applied for Vyvanse or Adderall or such drugs, is complete BS. I know it because that’s the way that I have been feeling… I do remember very well that I have been waking up every single day ecstatically wanting to go to work and that’s purely due to the fact that this way I was able to take the drug so lately I found myself wanting to do something just to use it. I was not using it if I had nothing to do… and generally it is much better when you are having things to do on it or in some social situations out there. I really hope that this is going to be helpful to you and mostly I hope that this is going to be helpful to other people out there who need these kind of stuff. It’s very important not to believe the ‘non abusable term’ as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3110 by blanchard
blanchard replied the topic: Vyvanse amazing experience
I personally do prefer the Adderall over the Vyvanse, I do know that there are people thinking/ preferring otherwise but as it has been said up there we’re all dfferent and I know it very well. I did have tried Vyvanse, of course, but it has made me just feel kind of foggy and playing around with the dosage didn’t seemed to be helpful for me at all as I was hoping that it would (I often saw that you can keep in control a side effect by playing with the dosage). Even though Adderall is not lasting as long, I am still feeling better on it as I am feeling much less spacey when I take the 10 mg of Adderall XR comparing o when I am taking 30 mg of the Vyvanse making me feeling relly really spacey which I don’t like at all!

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3111 by Kenneth
Kenneth replied the topic: Vyvanse amazing experience
Hi everyone. I have been diagnosed with the ADHD when I have been around the age of 10 and I am currently 28 years old… Since I have been only a kid I have already been on everything that’s possible… but mostly I have been on Adderall for the last few years now (20 mg per pill, 3 pills per day = total of 60 mg of Adderall per day), however I just moved on somewhere else and this new doctor I have just does not want me to continue with my Adderall prescription calling it too dangerous (although I did have told him, of course, that it works fine) so he is willing to put me on Vyvanse instead calling it pretty much the same as it was said above – none abusable and less dangerous etc. I can say with certitude that it doesn’t work the same way as it should have… I don’t actually notice a thing at all. it has been a week now since I am taking it and even from the very first day that I have been put on it I didn’t actually liked it because I could feel that I am not really able to focus or to be able to finish any of my designs that I have started (I am studying architecture). I do know that I am on a low dosage, I am taking only 40 mg of it and again, I know this is low, however I still think that I should have at least notice anything at all, but I don’t feel absolutely anything, as if I am not taking anything or as if I take some sugar pills. I think that at least on the first day(s) I should have felt it, but nothing.
To be honest, I really found it to be very weird and that is a very disappointing experience since I have been said that it has been considered to be an nearly ‘miracle drug’ for some people out there struggling with similar issues as mine. And since this new doctor said that Adderall isn’t as good and this Vyvanse is considered such a ‘wonder’ stuff then it should have worked so I really had big hopes for it that it is going to work for me wonderfully too, however that’s not the case for me and the worst thing is that the doctor don’t actually seem to care since, of course I told him that it doesn’t work and that Adderall worked better, but not changes… I have to say that this is a really bad timing for me now as I am currently trying my best and struggling to get my portfolio together and without my medication that’s a double struggle as I cannot seem to be able to stay focused for more than say 10 minutes or so… do you think that this is normal? I honestly doubt about it. to be honest, I don’t actually know what’s the equivalency ratios between these medications due to the fact tht the information I have tried to get online seem to be so so inaccurate and I don’t want to follow or trust inaccurate information.. I would appreciate if someone could give me an answer to a question… do you think that my problems would get fixed if I am just going to get a higher dose of it? thank you very much in advance.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3112 by Imand195
Imand195 replied the topic: Vyvanse amazing experience
oh well….. I perfectly understand what you are trying to say up there and especially about this part:

but mostly I have been on Adderall for the last few years now (20 mg per pill, 3 pills per day = total of 60 mg of Adderall per day), however I just moved on somewhere else and this new doctor I have just does not want me to continue with my Adderall prescription calling it too dangerous (although I did have told him, of course, that it works fine) so he is willing to put me on Vyvanse instead calling it pretty much the same as it was said above – none abusable and less dangerous etc

and that’s because I did have noticed that the doctors all around here are trying to kind of ‘push’ and prescribe this Vyvanse more and more along with trying to switch people from Adderall to Vyvanse. It’s like as if they are getting money for each patient who is on Vyvanse and they are not getting anything if you are on Adderall. So they act as if it is their ‘interest’ to make you take Vyvanse. With that the ones that have been having ADHD for many years they have started to give to them a small amount of Adderall IR dose usually 10 mg with the 60 mg of Vyvanse… but what’s making me angry is that none of them really does seem to care enough to find out why… however I would theorize that the Adderall does help with the inattentiveness more and it is being taken in the AM in order to try to overcome the people accustomed to Adderall for some several years as well as the initial kick/ waves and by that time it would normally wear off they do not really notice since the Vyvanse it is going in their system so there is not the Adderall crash that so many people out there seem to be complaining about. I am thinking that maybe your doctor is also willing to try to do that with you too? You never know?

In addition to that it also could be due to the fact that there are a lot of the Ins companies over the last few years have put dispensing to the limits to 60 count on the medication and that’s regardless of the dose which I have been on 15 mg 3x and see you were on the 20 mg which there is absolutely no way to get around the insurance limitations in your case due to the fact that XRs are having a limit of 30. Fortunately there’s my doctor who during that time just moved it to 30 mg half TIB as he wanted to move me on the XR’s 2 times daily, but there just was not anyway for the mgs to add up and to stay under the count of 30.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds