Meth withdrawal help

1 year 4 months ago #2827 by Staton
Replied by Staton on topic Meth withdrawal help
I did have recommended it but I said to use it just ONCE and plus to that I also said what kind of supplements to take. all of these is in order to have 0 side effects and withdrawals which is so important! she is having caffeine tolerance and I'm like 100% sure in that which means that it is not going to be helpful at any reasonable dosages and at dosages that are beyond 100 mg it is going to make her extremely anxious and make her depression deeper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #2828 by Maness
Replied by Maness on topic Meth withdrawal help
Staton, are you sure? I mean, do you have any experience with this thing to be effective??

1 year 3 months ago #2829 by Staton
yes I have, but only with mdma, I am not able to find pure lsd in order to microdosing it. but I can tell you that it is a very good stuff for me. it is much more sensitive, talkative and more creative while I am microdosing mdma and besides this I can believe that if I add 10 ug of lsd then it is going to boost in happiness such as cocaine. I mean, much more stimulations and also much more creative and free thinking!

1 year 3 months ago #2830 by Susan
Replied by Susan on topic Meth withdrawal help
well, being a single mother I personally would not recommend LSD nor MDMA while you have a baby around. that's not the best idea if you ask me… the thing is that it really is not going to last that long and if you have given child birth then you can make it through this temporary discomfort. personally for me, caffeine, from sugar free redbull, coffee as well as other things has absolutely heped me as well as a dosage of NyQuil in order to help me to sleep well at night but even so, to still be able to wake up for the baby whenever it was needed. I mean, I was trying to have something that would keep me awake when I needed it and also to sleep whenever I needed it. and I do think that what I was doing has been pretty helpful for me. I do think that you've gotta give yourself some credit and to be proud you only will have had a short sting of the nightmare of the meth which isn't easy at all. I hope you are going to be alright. good luck!

1 year 3 months ago #2831 by Staton
just look… in fact, the effects of combining those 2 it should not be noticing or not even placebo, with 10 mg of MDMA I did not feel absolutely anything strange.. it only made me feel much more mentally good but generally I was just feeling fine, I wasn't able to feel any 'effects' or something in this matter. it was kind of 'sustaining' myself. I only recommend a very small dose, of course a big dose would make you feel it and this isn't a proper way of taking it. and we are not talking about a simple person who needs something, she is a meth addict who needs help and this is something that you don't take in consideration but that's the most important part of it all. she is meth addict so she is not going to notice absolutely anything due to the fact that she needs a lot much more than a normal person who is not addicted to meth in order to notice some effects. I am trying to advice and recommend a meth addict, not a single mother.

1 year 3 months ago #2832 by Whitfield
Replied by Whitfield on topic Meth withdrawal help
Staton, you have said the following: 'all you need to drink is only fresh fruit juice, some high quality alcohols in moderations and of course water if you want to live a long healthy life. you've got to carefully learn how to live healthy and what your organism needs in order to recover yourself from caffeine, meth as well as some other drugs and substances that are affecting CNS etc. etc. learning such kind of stuff would be really helpful.'
so I just want to give you a little bit of response in regards o this. the fruit juice it is extremely high in sugar, which, besides the fact that it is being a bad stuff for your body physically, it is also producing blood sugar spikes which is very often resulting in mood swings! what I am going with this is that this is surely not what you need when you are trying to stop meth addiction. next thing, those 'high quality alcohols' are still alcohol and it doesn't matter whether are they 'high quality' or not, and the alcohol's lowering of the inhibitions is making the drug cravings (obviously, including meth too) feel much more stronger and it is making relapse much more likely to happen - again, something that it is not the best idea to recommend for a person who is quitting meth.

on the other hand we have coffee and tea which are actually quite good for you as long as you are not going to binge drink them (as anything in this life) and moderate your intake of both and you would put something like stevia in them as sweetener instead of sugar, which, as I have said it in the fruit juice part - sugar is bad for you physically and also produces blodo sugar spikes. with stevia you are free of such risks.

now, as far as quitting the stimulants, I personally do believe that health is in fact a primary component and to try to eat healthy whole foods, to get some regular exercise as well as to get enough sleep (quality sleep) are going to be your best friends which would help any kind of substance addict person to quit addiction and would help any other person to keep on feeling better (and here, talking about addiction, I would say that especially exercise would help and that is because endorphins released are feeling like a drug and therefore it is going to greatly reduce the cravings that an addict has). also, such stuff as keeping your mind being occupied and changing the patterns in your behavior and general lifestyle that is reminding you of using your drug, as well as starting some new HEALTHY hobbies and activities. or also, often people are picking up some of their old hobbies or activities that they stopped because of their addiction - this also works vice versa, stop the addiction with another hobby or activity that is not reminding you of meth can help you fire up different parts of your brain quite enough in order to get you through that period of time where the cravings are bad… or worst. but again, exercising is one of the best things that you can do which would greatly help you, that's why having a hobby/ activity that involves physical exercising would be great! in addition to that, the social aspect it is also very important so you've got to do something about it too. I mean, if you are around users or you are socializing in such scenes when you are associating it with using then you are much more likely to be triggered and therefore, you are much more likely to relapse which is why is so important to change your lifestyle and your social aspect too. try to be around those people who would rather help you to quit meth than encourage you doing it further!

and yeah, one more thing here is that I am quite sure that such kind of things that I have posted here are repeated ad nauseum in such kind of forums like this (and in this forum inclusively), however I still felt the necessity to write this as I hope it will help and plus, you just have to set yourself up for quitting, you have to think about this and do everything necessary for this, such as getting rid of all this shit (and that's even including paraphernalia) and you've got to search for help (the first step you've taken and that's good, but please, continue like that) try getting help whatever the way you can, such as forums, therapist, NA meetings or whichever else and in the end just fight your way through the initial withdrawals period. then lately, there's your final and never finishing battle - staying clean. that's the biggest problem and the hardest part of it. as soon as you get your addiction's ass kicked, never go back on this path. but this, of course, has its good sides such as soon as your body is normalizing (and trust me, it will, no doubts!) you are not going to feel by far so tired anymore, in fact you are going to feel alright, and as soon as you are not going to feel so tired anymore you are able to start doing the proactive things that are going to help you to gain the momentum psychologically to stay off it. I have big hopes that you are going to be alright!

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds