Insulin w/o script from Walmart?

9 months 1 week ago #3275 by Minnie
Don’t forget to tell her about your previous brand of insulin that you have used, in case if she is going to help you to choose the insulin that you need, she knows that actually she have to compare the insulin out there in Walmart to choose you the best one. Glad I could help you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 1 week ago #3276 by MeloD
Hi girls, sorry for coming here but I need your help, actually I need insulin but for my cat and I have heard that I can find it the Walmart, I can’t go with my cat to vet, we are way too far from the closest vet clinic, and he feel really bad, he is shaking and I see that every 30 minutes he is getting worse. I need to buy the Humilin N and I have heard that I can find it there; I would like to ask if you know about this insulin there? I don’t what to lose time going to Walmart searching for something that I may not find them there… please help.

9 months 1 week ago #3277 by Minnie
Oh God I’m so sorry I would like to help you but I really don’t know for sure if you can find it there or not, I really hope that everything is going to be okay with your cat. Anyway I think that you can talk with the pharmacist and to ask him about this insulin, in case if he is telling you that there is no such an insulin in Walmart, you can ask for something that may be similar to Humilin N.

9 months 1 week ago #3278 by Hadvager
Hi there, I have bought insuline from Walmart, and I have seen Humiin N there for sure. I actually remember it because there was a woman asking about it for her cat. In case if you wouldn’t find it, ask them about the generic one, or alternatives, they usually have something similar. Good Luck!

9 months 1 week ago #3279 by Weatherly
One simple question: if insulin is usually given with script and then there you have a insulin without a script… don’t you think that this is a insulin that is simply not worth it? not an expert here, just a thought to share and my 2 cents.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds