Tramadol from India

More
6 months 1 week ago #2763 by CalverT
well… I think that the time has come to find a more reliable source for tramadol and after doing a lot of research and so on and so forth… I have chosen what I am really hoping that it is going to be a good vendor… I mean, it does seem to be trusted and the prices are fine, however the only thing that do seem to be a big problem for me and what’s stopping me from already placing the order is that the fact that those medications are from India and I've often heard from people that Indian based medications might not be as good and now I want to get an answer… to get some help… what should I expect from Indian tramadol? are the Indian tramadols going to be the same good as the England branded tramadol? will they have the same effects or they are going to be worse/ less effective? what's even more important is - are going to be safe at all or not? I mean… do those medications out there are going through the same quality control testing as what they are going through in England? I want to know that they do have quality control testing which marks them as being safe… and if they are safe then what should I expect? would they be less effective or not? any recommendation in this regard is going to be very and very much appreciated as I really need some recommendation here. thank you very much in advance, I will be waiting for your replies!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #2764 by Oppon
oh yeah, I am really really interested myself to see the replies here on this topic and that's because I have been searching for answers to pretty much the same questions as I am in the exact same boat with you OP searching for Indian tramadol because it has a better price. and exactly as you, I have the exact same concern too! really counting on your answers people!

More
6 months 1 week ago #2765 by Berg
hey there you 2. I just wanted to come here saying that I have been having pretty much the exact same concerns too and I have been wondering the same stuff the last fall and then I decided that I can't know for sure unless I am going to risk a bit and I will get them myself and that's what I have done so I ended up ordering them from India. I was expecting them to be safe because I doubt they have any intentions to kill people, but I was also expecting that they would be at least half less effective/ potent than the English/ USA ones (I mean, I was thinking that I would need to take 2 pills instead of only one). so I placed my orders, the pills came, the shipping was fine, the packing was fine so I have taken one. well, now I just can say that in my opinion, there is not very much different (if anything) from those ones. in fact, I might be crazy, not sure, but there are some that are actually feeling stronger/ more potent to me. it's strange I know. and yeah, I have not used only one and I got lucky… I have used 3 different brands so far and they were all fine to me so I doubt this is luck. and I have used both the immediate release ones and the extended release too.

but anyway, I should say that I honestly do not think that the tramadol is widely counterfeited and by saying this I want to say that whenever you see someone selling tramadol the most likely that's really tramadol. again, I am not trying to say that this is 100% or that tramadol is never getting counterfeited or something like this. I just want to say that on most part - it is not. however, it is just so so cheap to begin with that it would not seem like common practice. they counterfeit expensive meds, since tramadol is one of the cheapest that I know - they just don't counterfeit it - there's no reason in doing that.

whatever the case, there's another method for you to find out: you can always ask the vendor to send a sample to you before you're going to be ordering. it really does seem that most are more than happy to do so. plus to that, all over the internet there are a lot of people who are saying exactly the same as I do - I mean, that indian tramadol is fine so I tell you this - if the vendor is reliable then I doubt that you're going to have any issues. hope it would be helpful.

More
6 months 1 week ago #2766 by Aeri4ood
yeah, you are definitely right… for tramadol, Indian product is alright, be sure about that! when you're going to be searching info about it you are going to see that there are several different brands, however you're going to see that they are all pretty much the same, really - there's nearly no difference at all! besides that, exactly as it was mentioned by another person in the post that is above mine, tramadol it is not widely faked! the reason is that tramadol is very and very cheap! so it costs more to fake it than to simply sell it properly and having that said - who has the intention to do so? there is nobody who would profit out of doing so since it is such an cheap drug, in fact it is a far cheaper drug than most people think that it is!

now, all of that being mentioned, I personally would not even try to purchase HTF pain medications from India. you need to pay attention to this and stay away from them because I tell you - they do not have them and if you do find a site/ vendor which is saying that they are having them from India then I recommend you to stay as far as possible from that site or vendor because be sure that it is a scam! they just don't have it and be sure about that! nothing else left to say. there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that it is legit and that's due to the fact that those medications are just not available for purchase from India and that's why if you see it somewhere being sold - that's a scam! there are some benzos that are being commonly faked, however if you are going to find a reputable vendor that is having a pretty good recent history of delivery on the product that you are searching for, then there are bigger chances for you that you are going to be alright! and chances are substantially getting bigger that you are going to be alright with tramadol because tramadol is tramadol nearly anywhere. chances that you get faked tramadol are much more less possible.

More
6 months 1 week ago #2767 by Berg
that's a boom of information regarding tramadol and regarding Indian medications which I am really thankful to you Aeri4ood. you are like a wealth of information here on the site, thank you a lot for everything and for replying here!

More
6 months 1 week ago #2768 by Watutu
hey people, I just want to say that I did have ordered from India for several years now and I still do it… having that said, I guess you can get the answer for your question - yes indeed, I do have good experience with the Indian medications BUT not with all of them and I have a different opinion regarding the fact of when you compare the Indian ones with the USA ones. let me explain it… I am usually getting the old brand, however to me personally, it is giving me a headache sometimes and I do not like it. plus to that, I have not found so far one that in my opinion it is equal to the medication that you are going to get from the pharmacy in the USA. in short, at least to me, the indian based medications are not as good as those that you get in the USA. the good thing is that not so long ago I have tried a new one that seemed to be fine to me and I have had no headaches from using it and that was fine, this is the reason why I am currently planning on experimenting some more with the medications and maybe I am going to find some that would be perfect or near to that. what I think that is important to mention is that you've got to keep in mind the fact that when you are asking about brands then everybody may have a different answer because each to their own. everybody has their own best, in my opinion. and that's for one single reason… the active ingredient is exactly the same for all brands and there's no change, however everybody are having different fillers which means that only the fillers are making a difference between the brands. but even so, everybody is different in terms of how their body is responding to a medication, to the same active ingredient etc. etc. it is pretty much the same thing as when there are 2 people who are using benadryl and they are getting 2 completely opposite effects, I mean one of them is getting hyper and the other one is getting drowsy. that's how we're reacting, we people. having that said, I honestly think that you need to experiment with different brands in order to find out what is going to work the best way personally for you, regardless of what other people might be telling you.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds