need stuff that stops male hair loss

More
1 week 4 days ago #2996 by JeremiaH
Hi everyone, I just have one question related to a hair loss that my husband is experiencing and I really hope that you can help me, especially this post is dedicated to men that have tried something for hair loss and can advice something really effective. So the thing is that my husband was always a really handsome man and he never had hair problems till some years ago. He is 50 years old now, and he started to experience a lot of hair loss currently. One year ago when I just started to observe the fact that he started to lose his hair I decided to talk with him about taking some drug in order to prevent or to stop the hair loss, but he didn’t wanted to talk with me about this. He always continued to repeat that this doesn’t work and that he is going to spend a lot of money, time and to believe in something that wouldn’t work and that at the end he will rest disappointed. Recently, after a long period of time since the last time we have been spoken about hair treatments he started to be more receptive to the our hair loss treatments conversations and I observed that he is quite ready to try something for hair loss. The only thing that he asked my once I’m going to search for a hair loss drug was to inform myself about all the drugs and to choose one. He told me that he is ready to try but just once. So I really want to help him, because I know that there are drugs that actually can help him. I have used some hair loss drugs some years ago for my hair because I have lost them because of a medical treatment but they aren’t good for him. I have taken pureclinica tricolopure dual strength for some months and I have had amazing results, I just stopped taking it when I have seen that my hair totally recovered. I just informed myself about this one and my husband situation and I understood that this one isn’t for him. So please help me to decide which one to choose. Now that he is opened to try something in order to pass over this problem, I’m supposed to do everything and to examine any kind of drug that you’re proposing. Please remember that he is 50 years old and I know very well that this has a huge matter on the effectiveness of the drug that is taken. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #2997 by Eave198
This isn’t clearly my situation mostly because I have never understood a man that actually is going okay when he starts losing their hair. Of course I understand there is Vin Diesel and so many other actors like Jason Statham that is really okay with their no hair heads but let’s be realists, he has to take care of our heads. So generally in this case like yours I can generally say that you don’t have to go through a lot of problems for your husband’s problems if he doesn’t wanted to fix it by his own. But I understand your decision and in this case I just recommend you propencia or rogaine. They are really good and I have heard a lot of people that have used it, mostly men that reviews them like something really good for hair loss prevention. Personally I didn’t tried any of them, and I think that of course in case I’m going to have some hair loss problems it will be the first thing that I’m going to try, one of them of course, I going more for propencia, just because of some of my friend that have tried it and have seen some results. Personally for now, I totally think that if you’re supposed to lose your hair it is going to happen, this situation is similar to something like going to fight with Mother Nature and you know that otherwise you’re going to fail anyway. Okay, I don’t what to say that he doesn’t have to try, there is always space for “hoping” “trying” and going on for your goals. The only thing to add here is that you have to think realistic and to understand that there isn’t a drug between all the hair loss drugs that can assure you with 100% results. That’s impossible, no one invented a think yet able to do this, trust me if this day will arrive, you wouldn’t be here asking people to recommend you such a drug, because anyone will know about this, and trust me it will be so expensive that neither you nor me will be able to buy it. I’m sorry to tell this, and you can totally continue to search and to stay on your opinion the way I continued to stay on my own opinion too.

More
1 week 4 days ago #2998 by HouseLane
I just tried to use rogaine and I think that actually it works really good in case of men, have heard from females good results too. Anyway to effectiveness is really high and generally speaking it can be recommended just in case if your husband can deal with fast and really oily hair. This is the only bad side effects that I got from this drug and I have heard so many other men that have experienced the same thing, so there is a big probability that your husband will have this problem too. I quit using this after some time, when I have seen some results because I couldn’t go ahead with my hair dirty over and over again.

More
1 week 1 day ago #2999 by JeremiaH
What have you used? Cuz I have heard about rogaine and the prev prost talked about this one too, but I know just about the mousse. Have you used something else or some other formulation? I know about the rogaine that actually it works just in case of thickened hair. I know that the mousse is okay but I have never heard it to provoke oily hair maybe you have used something else?

More
1 week 1 day ago #3000 by HouseLane
Sorry I wanted to say the mousse maybe I just didn’t say it right. Anyway yes, I have used the mousse and I’m not the only one to experience the oily hair. I don’t know why this one provoke such a strange side effect but this is something that I couldn’t go on with so I just think that most of men that have used it will agree with me. The thing is that when your hair get oily naturally it looks just dirty naturally and it’s obvious this thing. The rogaine provoke such a strange side effect that that when you look at your oily hair it seems like you have put a plenty of olive oil on your head by your own, and you really need a lot of shampoo to get rid of this oily sensation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #3001 by Bappre
I have used rogaine for about 6 months. I started to feel some difference after one month of usage. I haven’t experienced the oily hair problem, so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Maybe the reactions that you get are because of some ingredients that this can have, and maybe it’s because of your hair consistence. I have had dry hair all my life and the mousse worked okay on my hair without such side effects. Judging by this I can suppose that your hair naturally is oily so maybe the rogaine mousse isn’t for you. For dry hair is okay.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds