tramadol named tramalee

9 months 3 weeks ago #3226 by Bumonomia
Hello there everyone, is there somebody out here who knows or has any information in regards to the tramadol named tramalee? Please. As much as I can see, it says that it is 100 mg and that the pill is being round in shape and is being scored down the middle on one side. As for the color, this pill is white and I thought that it is important to mention that it is relatively bigger than the Mexican tram that I also have. Also, this pill is being covered by some kind of film or something. The bix is saying that each pill is containing like 100 mg of tramadol hydrochloride. Bp. And to be honest, I am having absolutely no idea what this bp is standing for. Is there somebody who can shed a light on this dilemma I have? Please?
Also, please, if possible, could you tell me is this immediate release (IR), or extended release (ER) version? Judging by the film that this pill is being covered it does seems like it is ER, however I just don’t know and can be sure about it. and to be honest, I don’t actually think that the vendor would actually know either. And yeah, E#ect wise it seems to do the trick, however it does seems to be missing some of the kick that I have grown accustomed to, however that’s been fading away more and more as of late any way… tolerance, you know… hopefully I could get some answers here. Thanks for everything in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 3 weeks ago #3227 by Weatherly
Replied by Weatherly on topic tramadol named tramalee
Yeah, I have heard about the Tramalee Tramadol and I know that they are legit, and you can just break them at the score for the quicker than IR use if you want to. As for either it is IR or ER, the film coating, as you have already suggested it, is indeed the extended release film, however it is very easily sidestepped by opening these pills in case you really want to.
I have been used to always wonder as to why the tramadol ER were made so so easily defeatable, with only the time release coating, however, in the retrospect, I can guess that it is due to the fact that in case a person out there is being supposed to be using these for the extended release purposes then that specific person would simply use them whole (an entire pill, without breaking it) and not even considering to beat the time release anyway. or at very least this is my opinion.
Now, I’ve also very often wondered about the scoring that you can see on it, as breaking these pills up pretty much is making them into the IR versions from my experience and from as much as I could read everywhere online. It is only the coating which makes them ER and as soon as you break or cut or whatever that coating – it is IR. However, given the fact that the tramadol it is just so so inexpensive then it would not be really reasonable to have any extra additional cost that is built into the production of these pills anyway.
And so, all in all, everything else, I would say – they do not really matter as long as they are legitimate tramadol, or they have always been so from my own personal experiences that I have had when using this brand. Even though I have not actually used this specific brand for quite a while now.
In addition to that, I would also need to add that those, being what I one would consider calling them a ‘house brand’, meaning that they are being sold by the producer, you do have a reliable and a decent source then. Or at least I hope so. good luck to you.

9 months 3 weeks ago #3228 by Minnie
Replied by Minnie on topic tramadol named tramalee
yes, they are legit and I know since I’ve used them myself too. To be honest, I actually like that kind too and I would even recommend them. I also believe that they are ER but since I don’t actually like the ER ones, I am doing what you said… am splitting them into half and then I am taking them this way. however, make sure that you know… they are tasting terrible, LOL. at least I definitely do not like the taste of them. but you can take them safely, you’re going to like them, I think.

9 months 3 weeks ago #3229 by Oppon
Replied by Oppon on topic tramadol named tramalee
I did used tramalee tramadol myself and I find it really strange to see you people saying that they are ER…. I mean… I’ve been using them for quite a while and I didn’t even know that they were ER, they really do not seem to be like it at very least… at very least for me. that’s very weird. Or maybe it was indeed a ER but the film coating is different, is not as thick as the ones used in other ER tramadols and so it made me feel as if it’s IR. Not sure…

9 months 3 weeks ago #3230 by CalverT
Replied by CalverT on topic tramadol named tramalee
Hmm, I have also used them too and I also agree with other posters here saying that it is legit tramadol which you can safely take. To be honest, I was in doubt of their quality initially as well, I have even laughed at the packaging they had when I have firstly got them.
But I also agree with the fact that it might be an ER but it is a very strange one… frankly, I was always torn on if it has been ER or not, it does seems to be relatively quick when compared to the other extended pills that I have ever had, although it doesn’t seem to be an IR one. I mean, I always admitted that it is slower than all of the other pills which I presumed that were IR and it is safer than those I presumed were ER. It is like anywhere in the middle of IR and ER. Maybe what you suggested up there about the thing that it might have less thick coating film which makes it be anywhere in between IR and ER is true.

9 months 3 weeks ago #3231 by Weatherly
Replied by Weatherly on topic tramadol named tramalee
You know… guys… this is pretty much the reason as why, when you are in doubts, you only need to have to bust them up… and your answer is going to become very simple: it is IR. At least, you are making it IR and you know 100% it is IR as soon as you break it up. So you are just waking up and trying this up for your morning cereal, you get it, crackle it and pop it. voila, you’ve got your IR dose of tramadol.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds