longtime vendor scams?

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2922 by SalS
SalS created the topic: longtime vendor scams?
hey there everybody who are reading this… I'm in search for help and I would really appreciate if some of you could give me some of your precious advices… well, I am having a question and I am really hoping that it is fine to ask this question here. so well… I have been using a long time vendor out of TL and everything was fine (otherwise it would not be any longer a LONG time vendor). generally, I have used him multiple times and everything has been great. communication etc. etc. no shipping problems or anything, in general, no issues at all. but there was a problem this last time as everything seemed to be pretty smoothly, I mean, everything went quite smoothly and that’s until my payment went through. well, typically, after this happens I would get an email with a shipping confirmation and a trucking number, however, this last time I have got nothing and that's really strange. of course I tried to do something about it and I have sent several email in which I was asking for tracking, however, instead I have got just some vague responses in which they were not saying anything certain. in one email that they sent me they said that the package has been shipped to me successfully and that it is on its way to me, however they still have not given me a tracking number and so I have asked for it once again, of course, however he email me saying that he is going to 'go to the office' and that 'he is going to check it once again for me'. needless to say that since then I have got nothing… no response or anything in this matter. of course I did have tried to contact them, I have sent a few more emails asking and asking etc. but I have got no responses at all anymore to none of those multiple emails. in short, nothing. of course this started to make me think that I've got scammed and I am really getting nervous right now… what do you think?! is this shady? someone else ever had anything similar to this happening? what was the outcome? as I said, I've had business with this vendor long time… however this is the first time when something like this happens. do you think that I should cancel the order and that I should just be out the money??? I mean… I am not sure how do you feel about it but for me that's strange and without knowing what may be going on with this vendor, I really want to play it absolutely safe. please someone, help me with this problem, with some responses…. I really need your help and I would appreciate it all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2923 by Melissa
Melissa replied the topic: longtime vendor scams?
if that would have been your first order then that would have been a big problem. however, since you are saying that he is a long time vendor and you have been happy with him, then I just would not worry just yet. I mean, everything was just fine and you never had a problem… doubt that anything would happen… I just think that he may just be very busy and that's the only thing and only reason why he can't give you your tracking number and isn't responding to your emails. at least I hope so. come back with an response.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2924 by Hanch1940
Hanch1940 replied the topic: longtime vendor scams?
hey there OP, can you tell me… did you pay twice when you have checked out once again??? also, for how long has this been going on like this??? I am only getting a skin cream some of these days, however I would really like to study and learn as much as I can about the IOPs in order to have emergency supply of abts and prednisone for trips abroad and camping. to be fully honest, I am very scared to try to order anything until I am going to be sure that what I am doing is good and for being sure in such things I need to learn from the folks here… in other words, I am very curious in finding out about when I need to be worried and when I need to be patient and knowing that everything is fine. I am worried because of all of the scam that's going around as well as because of other stuff too…

nowadays it is just so hard and so confusing because I remember back in the days, everything was so much easier and better as I was able to order anything that I wanted other than the scheduled 2 stuff and I would have it at me just overnight because I was getting them from a domestic pharmacy and that with a cell phone (telephone back then, LOL) consult and medical records faxed in. however, unfortunately, all of this has been no less than 15 years ago or maybe even more… too bad that we have switched from that to this… but eh…

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2925 by SalS
SalS replied the topic: longtime vendor scams?
hello Hanch1940. I just have checked it out after I've read your post and I paid just once. well… I can say that usually after check out I am getting a confirmation of my payment (which I have got it) and then, shortly after this, I am also getting a confirmation of shipping with a tracking number, which I have not got. I mean… I did have got the confirmation of payment but it is the shipping/ tracking number that has never came, and also he has been very vague at first and then stopped responding to my multiple emails completely and that's even though I was asking in those emails to give me a clarification of what is happening and where is the shipping tracking number… with all of that said.. who knows

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2926 by Nellie
Nellie replied the topic: longtime vendor scams?
exactly as it has been already said by Melissa… if this has been a long time vendor that you have always used with success then I think that you should not fret just yet… I mean… you have not really said for how much time they have not responded you, but if you've been waiting for only a few hours then I do think that you shouldn't be afraid just yet.

you must know that those guys and gals can get really really busy sometimes and especially if they got their customers number enlarged lately. now I'm not trying to say that this is always like this happening to all vendors, however in order to calm you down a little bit I can tell you that the old SY vendor that I have used lots of years and years ago (and I used that vendor for quite a while) pretty frequently was not sending me a tracking number, either because he was forgetting to send me one or I am not very sure, whatever the case I can tell you that in the end I was still always ending up to get my order and in the end I guess that this is what matters. you did have got a confirmation that your order has been successfully send and that it is on your way as you said. that's already good. I do realize that you might want to get this proven with a tracking number and knowing that this is true… but I tell you… you still might get it even if you are not gonna get a tracking number, as I said, as I used to get mine.

however, I do know very well what you want to ask and what you really want to know… does a vendor run and retire? well… from time to time, yes, unfortunately, this does happens from time to time, sadly… and yeah, I do think that it is unfortunately and I would really hate for you to end up like this as I know that this can be really sad and really frustrating if something like this happens. I did have discussed with some people who have had this happening when they were having successful history of orders etc. and then on the last order they got scammed… that’s bad, that's sad and that's frustrating… I know, however this is just a risk that we are all taking and there's nothing that we can do, unfortunately. when we are dealing with vendors, we must be emotionally prepared for this to happen. but this rarely happens and this definitely doesn't mean that it happened to you. you must know that it might just be possible that the vendor it is temporarily out of stock on your product that it is currently trying to re stock once again… but in the end… you have still been told that you have been sent the package… now it is just a matter of time… you either get it or not… but whatever the case I still must tell you that there are a lot of different variables at play, don’t get into depression because of it :)

what I want to say is that in the end, in case more than a few days are passing on a normal delivery frame, then it is the time that you might have some reasons to be concerned, however until then, I would just try not to fear the worst so far, everything is going to be alright! but then again, you should have known that such things CAN happen whenever you are doing business with a vendor… I just hope that it would never happen to you as it has never happened to me…

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2927 by Brook
Brook replied the topic: longtime vendor scams?
I just know one thing that's for sure… people should always try to be as respectful as it is possible to their vendors because vendors are really busy people and most of them are really trying to do their best. there are sometimes when I see that people actually do not realize that they are offering a service as well… and it is not only a thing that would please the customer ONLY…

but I still must say it once again: that vendors are getting really really busy sometimes… in case their behavior through it is different than all of the times in the past, then something might be up. what I know for sure is that anybody who is trying to act as if they will never ever have a problem with their vendor *because my vendor is the best and I'm 100% sure he's never gonna make problems* those people are just kidding themselves. OP, as well as everybody else, you should remember that there is absolutely no vendor that it is going to be 100% every time at all times! be sure in this… every single order you place, every single transfer you send! as it was said earlier by someone else, there's always a chance that this is going to happen: they would run and retire and that's always going to be like that. you must know that there is always and always, ALWAYS going to be that chances that your money could get stolen… and as it was said, you must be emotionally prepared for this… and even if that happened to you right now… that shouldn't be a shock for you… even if you had long term good history of orders with him… it doesn't mean that it won't happen… but then again.. it shouldn't shock you…

but I tell you this… vendors not responding to emails or contacting you back… are generally… unfortunately, going to scam you out. I'm just trying to not feed you with false hopes and since your vendor is not responding and was talking to you shady until he can't give you an certain answer and now doesn't respond at all…. you should not count on receiving your order if your vendor will not talk to you… again… I'm just trying not to feed you with false hopes… you still might get your order even so… however you probably will not…

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds