Jerk doctors and their bs

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #2982 by TwannaR
so, not so long ago I have been at my doctor’s office and I have discussed with him about everything in regards to my weight loss issues, I have explained my situation and everything else. I should say that I am a very good candidate for the drug named Desoxyn (which, this drug IS covered by my insurance) and plus to that, there is one of my friends who has used this in order to lose weight and it has worked amazingly well for her, so I do have confidence that this is a good stuff and that AT LEAST it stands some chances that it will work for me too. However, my doctor is telling me that for some kind of still not fully known (understand) reason, he’s not going to prescribe that to me. He said that he won’t under the pretext that it is too dangerous for me (but as I said, I haven’t really got an answers as to why that stuff is so dangerous for me, or at least any more dangerous than any other weight loss stuff) and so, instead they told me that they would give me a script for Contrave (which it is not covered by insurance) and so I need to pay it from pocket which is $ 240 but that’s not all as I did agreed to finally get anything at all, but I am feeling really weird on this stuff and to be honest, I am not really able to understand either is this thing working for me at all or it is not. However, then later (if the fact that I pay for it myself, I start thinking that it doesn’t help me and plus to that it makes me feel unwell) I have found out that this thing is also able to cause Hepatitis! I mean, what kind of crap they gave me? I was already not happy with this Contrave sh*t but when I found out about Hepatitis I have stopped to use it right away! The last dose I have taken before I found out that was the absolute last dose.

Then later, obviously, I go back to them to tell that I won’t ever take Contrave sh*t because of all the reasons I mentioned earlier and I was talking about giving me something else. I was just about to get a script for phentermine (which is widely known to be one of the absolute best stuff for weight loss purposes) because one doctor was just about to write it for me, but then there’s the other doctor who is telling: ‘no, instead of that we should give her this’ and so they give me another crap called Belviq! And so I am going back to them and it is the answer: ‘oh, I am thinking that you should do the surgery’ but that’s taking in consideration that on my first visit it was ‘oh, you surely do not want to get through the surgery’. In fact, I can tell you that every single word about the surgery has been negative. I have then asked myself for the phentermine, not sure if it’s worth mentioning that it was, obviously, denied.

From as much as I could gather, they are promoting the Contrave sh*t and Belviq sh*t and not Phentermine. There is no wonder why I am having trust issues… how can you trust people when doctors (intelligent people, seemingly) are playing around with your life for their own profit. I honestly have a feeling like going to the doctors nowadays is like purchasing a lottery ticket. If you picked the wrong numbers then that’s your problem, but if you picked the lucky numbers you’re really lucky (with your 1 on a million doctor). They play with you for a profit margin, they should be put in jail for such stuff! And then, as soon as you cannot make any money then it is: oh… well, the surgery is fine now! Doctors are jerks and I’m tired of their bull sh*t! and I tell you guys: Contrave it is much dangerous than Phentermine and Desoxyn. And at very least, both Phentermine and Desoxyn are actually working, unlike Contrave and Belviq!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #2983 by Hagan
I perfectly understand what you are talking about and I can absolutely relate on everything. I had such an unpleasant experience myself and that’s just extremely frustrating I have went to a diet clinic myself and I paid around $200 out of my pocket for the visit. Being there I tried to get phentermine but the doctor has refused to give it to me and instead, as it happened to you, she has given me a prescription for Belviq instead. Not knowing what actually is that, I’ve started to take it. the Belviq cost me another $150 more and again out of pocket since my insurance did not wanted to cover it, of course… I have no idea how Belviq can be considered an weight LOSS medication when the only thing that this medicine has done for me has been an INCREASE in my appetite. I mean, how I can lose weight when I want to eat more? That should be something given to people with anorexia, not with people with extra fat like me. And besides the fact that I started to eat more, I had an decrease in my bank account. Got nothing but more fat and less money. that’s definitely not what I had hoped for. Unfortunately we do not live in the ideal world where you are getting prescribe phentermine and your insurance covers it so you don’t pay and lose weight… also I wish that you are going to have some better luck in finding a doctor that is going to prescribe you what you really need to be prescribed IMO and not what is going to contribute to their profit margin as they seem to do nowadays because it is clear that they give Belviq not because they are concerned for your health as they say, but because they want to fulfill their pockets.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #2984 by Weatherly
Please, don’t get me wrong and do not get it as rudeness but I am just trying to help and that’s why, I wanted to pay more attention to these 2 fragments from your post which has got my attention most:

so, not so long ago I have been at my doctor’s office and I have discussed with him about everything in regards to my weight loss issues, I have explained my situation and everything else. I should say that I am a very good candidate for the drug named Desoxyn (which, this drug IS covered by my insurance) and plus to that, there is one of my friends who has used this in order to lose weight and it has worked amazingly well for her, so I do have confidence that this is a good stuff and that AT LEAST it stands some chances that it will work for me too.

And at very least, both Phentermine and Desoxyn are actually working, unlike Contrave and Belviq!

Well, desoxyn it is obviously only pharmaceutical meth. Therefore you are trying to say that you are a good candidate for meth. I mean… I can’t understand how did you conclude that you are such a good candidate for getting meth? Meth is never a good idea if you ask me and if you concluded that by JUST the fact that it has worked for your friend, trust me, that’s a very bad conclusion. I don’t know how your friend ended up being scripted meth for losing weight (if she ever got scripted) but most importantly is.. did you really think that a doctor would ever actually give you a script for meth in order to lose weight these days in the US? I mean… c’mon… they don’t give even with people that have really big sufferings, not to mention to people with extra weight. We are in 2017 and we’re talking about the US where absolutely every scripted pill is controlled, monitored and written down where it went. And in addition to that, comparing the Desoxyn to the phentermine it is pretty much as if you are comparing a nuclear bomb with a petard so please, don’t do this mistake.

More
3 weeks 5 hours ago #2985 by Coopman
please, think of my post as something that tries to help, not something that’s trying to bash you… well… never been for anyone taking any of those diet pills based on my experiences that I have had myself and experiences that other people had with weight loss, training and diet pills. I don’t have experience with diet pills, but there are close friends of mine who do have. I have experience only with training and dieting. What I should say here is that such diet pills as phentermine indeed might help, not trying to say that they do not, however the problem is that the real lasting gains are coming from training your MIND firstly… from training yourself to push away from the table. That means will power, motivation etc. etc. stuff you need to keep going on. Not even physical activity and dieting is enough as long as you cannot keep on going further. Therefore the mind the most important when trying to lose weight. As I said, I have 2 close friends which I daily talk to and both of them has taken phentermine in the past. and you know.. both lost weight, but both of them have gained back whatever weight they have lost with one of them putting even more than he had prior to start with phentermine and the other one had to go to ER due to the fact that he had been in a really bad anxiety case which has been caused… yep, you guessed it – from the pills.

Another thing I must mention here is that both of them have straight up claimed (or admitted) that they are not really willing to change their diet or work out before the pills so naturally as soon as they have ran out of those pills, the weight they have lost has returned back quite fast.

Also, exactly as Weatherly has mentioned earlier in his post, such stuff as for example desoxyn it is pretty much as pharm meth… and as he said, that doesn’t sound a good idea to take such things for losing weight… you are pretty much playing with fire attempting to use such a thing. Agree with you OP that you might very well lose weight, most likely you will, however you might also have permanent mental issues and then again, chances that you will are also high. I would say that it would be very benefic for you to re consider your choices/ methods of losing weight.

More
3 weeks 4 hours ago #2986 by TwannaR
Well… I think that you people haven’t actually got my idea very right… I have said that in my opinion I am a good candidate for desoxyn due to the fact that in general terms, I am a very healthy person and especially I’m mentally healthy and in addition to that, from as much as I have read, I am in the right weight category as well.

I do agree with you that there are chances in which I risk to end up with mental problems, but let’s not forget that for ending up with such problems you have to take quite some big doses and to take it for a prolonged period of time. It all greatly depends on the dose and, of course, how carefully you are attempting to do it all. If you do it all correctly, you should be all fine. plus, the doses needed for losing weight are far less than the doses needed to start having those issues. I said about my friend because as I stated above, she has used it and she has had very good results and as much as you can understand, she doesn’t have any problems like that. It is because she has been carefully using it and on proper doses. Those problems happen when you lust for more and for achieving immediate results which I perfectly understand that this is impossible to happen and therefore you are taking unbelievable big doses for achieving it faster. I definitely don’t want this to do myself as I perfectly learned about the risks, doses etc.

and one more thing I must say… for whatever it is worth it… I have definitely not been comparing desoxyn to phentermine as I know very well what’s the difference between the 2, however I just said that they are both working well.

On the fact that the brain is very important… I definitely agree with this and I do know very well that I really have to push myself to become more active, but you know, when you have a bit of support in the beginning when it is the worst time, that would be really pleasant. And I hated a lot that my doctor tried to push weight loss surgery on me. And I haven’t taken it all as rudeness or something, I know what you were trying to say, but don’t forget that the coin always has 2 sides.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #2987 by Boyter
To be honest, if I would have been you in your situation then I would definitely start searching for a second opinion! The more I learn the more I understand that second/ third etc. opinions are very valuable. From as much as I know, there are also weight loss clinics that from as much as I have heard (because I do not have experience with it myself), they will pretty much always give you a script for phentermine. The only downside, I think, is that you are usually going to need to pay some type of a fee or something (again, from as much as I have heard) and they are also going to give you a diet plan for you and your body etc. according to the blood tests, your age, sex, body fat etc. etc. or at very least that’s the way I have heard it is done here in Texas, not very sure how it is in other states, not to mention in other countries. Hope you’re going to find what it is actually working for you. Good luck

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds