clenbuteral is amazing for weight loss

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #3086 by GuyNN
Hey guys I would like to tell you something that I think you already heard, but it’s important and I think that I can clearly help you. I’m sure you have already heard about Clenbuteral used to lose weight. Some time ago, about 6 months or something I was here searching for answers, as most of us… I have read a lot of threads about clenbuteral, and a lot of people were against it, as it actually isn’t created to be used to lose weight. It was really unclear for me mostly because I wasn’t ready to try it, and just used a lot of other well-known drugs to lose weight. I was really depressed because all the drugs that I have used before were really bad for me, some of them helped but the side effects were so intense that I couldn’t used them anymore, other of them didn’t have any effects of me and besides this I just have had bad side effects that made me feel sick during long weeks. At the moments, when after quite year full of fight against the weight, and no results I’ve decided to try clenbuteral. I liked this drug really much and I think that it’s amazing; I truly recommend it to you. I know that it’s not exactly legal but it think that it’s worth it. I have observed that this drug is rising your body by 2 degrees sometimes 3 degrees and your body starts to work to burn fat 24/7 and it’s really intense. I would like to mention that you can stay relaxed about your muscle mass. The most important thing that made me came here and recommend you this drug is because you really lose just your fat, and really fast. I have lost quite half of the weight that I needed and I mean (fat) just in 3 months, and trust me there was a lot of weight to lose… and I was saw my trainer some days ago to talk about my muscle mass, and to talk about the exercises that I have to do soon at the gym, he calculated my weight and just examined my situation and told me that he rested impressed about the fact that I have lost so much weight and maintained all my muscle mass. I didn’t change my diet that much, but I started to filter the thing that I put in my mouth. Sooner or later I would like to start eating right and to create a stabile diet for myself but now, I feel more than motivated to go ahead, to start my gym routine again, to eat healthy food because I started to see so many results. Talking about side effects, I didn’t experienced any side effects, at the beginning the only thing that I thought was linked with clenbuteral was the fact that I started to feel tired really early and started to go to sleep really early, but after some time I just realized that this was because I started to use all my energy and started to feel tired, but even if this is a bad side effect I’m happy that this is happening to me, because I have a good sleep during the night which is important too for a weight loss. Hope you guys gonna find the same help that I have found and gonna have good results. Waiting for your answers about your experience here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #3087 by Bumonomia
Oh so interesting, I have heard about this one some years ago, and even in some magazines were mentioned about this drug, as I remember there was mentioned that actually this drug was created as bronchodilator for horses. I’m not sure and I don’t want to say stupid things but this is the thing that I remember. It seems strange but I would like to try it actually. If I were sure about this fact I totally would try it.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #3088 by Oppon
I still wonder why people try to use things that aren’t allowed to be used for a specific thing. I really don’t care how effective is this drug as long as it isn’t prescribed or even illegal. I wasn’t that drastic about this drug before, I never agreed with the fact that this isn’t good to be used, but I wasn’t that person that was ready to judge anybody because of their decision, but this was until I just found out how many bad side effects have this drug on the human body. I don’t really think that I will ever arrive to try it, no matter what kind of weight gain problem I’m going to have… I’m glad that you have seen some good results, but I’m afraid that soon you’re going to have some serious troubles because of this durg.

More
3 weeks 19 hours ago #3093 by GuyNN
Well, thanks but I think that actually not every person is going to experience the bad side effects that are considered to be so extremely dangerous. I have used it for some months and I think that I would have experienced something already…

More
3 weeks 18 hours ago #3094 by Obrien
Actually clenbuteral was invented to help with asthma and it is used in many countries. I have no idea where did you heard about bronchodilators and the most important and the most hilarious is that you have heard that this is for horses. Well clenbuterol can really help especially if you can combine it with T3. You are really lucky that you have used clenbuterol and didn’t lost your muscles, I have a lot of friends that have tired clenbuterol and the only thing that they didn’t liked was the thing that they have lost their muscles. So they found out about T3 and now they really see amazing results, I clearly recommend you to try T3. Maybe later, or in case you’re going to have some problems related to maintain your muscles just remember T3.

More
3 weeks 18 hours ago #3095 by CarlT

Obrien wrote: Actually clenbuteral was invented to help with asthma and it is used in many countries. I have no idea where did you heard about bronchodilators and the most important and the most hilarious is that you have heard that this is for horses. Well clenbuterol can really help especially if you can combine it with T3. You are really lucky that you have used clenbuterol and didn’t lost your muscles, I have a lot of friends that have tired clenbuterol and the only thing that they didn’t liked was the thing that they have lost their muscles. So they found out about T3 and now they really see amazing results, I clearly recommend you to try T3. Maybe later, or in case you’re going to have some problems related to maintain your muscles just remember T3.

what is T3? Is that trenbolone?

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds